Pop Science

From the people who brought you Lolcats comes GraphJam: pop culture for people in cubicles. It's like indexed, except user generated and mostly about pop culture. I don't know what it is about graphs that I find so amusing, but here a few that kept me skimming the site:

song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes

song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes

song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes

song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes

song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes

2 comments:

  1. That was so funny. I think my favourites are the graphs for Quantitative Levels of Music Style by Genre (although I wonder if it is as funny to those unfamiliar with the work of Billy Joel) and Things Bono has Found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just impressed that anyone could even make a Billy Joel joke.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+