Yippee-ki-yay, Bunnies!

The 30-second bunnies are back with their not-so soft and cuddly take on the iconic John McLane and it’s likely the only Die Hard I see this summer. The plot of the upcoming Live Free or Die Hard finds McClane (Bruce Willis) working for Homeland Security and chasing a gang of hackers, trying to take down the world’s electronic infrastructure.

Inevitably these clever, technologically-proficient criminals will be taken down by McClane’s roughneck, hands-on justice after they bring his family into it, thus making it personal. I’ll stick with the bunnies.

Perhaps this will help end Hollywood’s feverish love affair with all sequels, all the time. Ok, probably not. Happy trails, Hans.

7 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I hate to confess this, but I probably will see Live Free and Die Hard, but the bunnies are awfully good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must love the bunnies! I only wish there were more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnies are awesome! I love that I can watch them on onDemand. Big screen bunnies! Totally seeing the new Die Hard. Hickory dickory dock..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunnies as well, and think the newest Die Hard looks beyond retarded. And enough are "an analog hero in a digital world." This is the same guy that said "just the fax, ma'am" just two DHs ago, right? Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 27, 2007

    I'm lost on this :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 29, 2007

    I love the bunnies but Bruce Willis has been irking me for the last couple of years now.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+