Bunny. James Bunny.

Bond: Do you expect me to talk?
Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.

The 30-Second Bunnies pulled out all the stops for this Bond marathon (well, marathon by bunny standards at 74 seconds), touching on almost all of the 007 oeuvre. Great stuff.

Here's what's been announced for the Bunny universe for the rest of the year:
Spiderman 1, 2 & 3
Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 & 3
March of the Penguins
Die Hard
Napoleon Dynamite
Saw
The Grudge
Kill Bill

I'm happy to see Kill Bill there as creator Jennifer Shiman does a great job with Quentin Tarantino films and she is clearly a fan. I'd love to see her tackle a classic war movie like Apocalypse Now or Full Metal Jacket. A boy can dream, can't he?

5 comments:

  1. That was hilarious. Funny bunny bunntastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this one and then had to watch all the others I had missed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops this is Leon (wrong account, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clip! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for a good Monday morning laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Addictive little things, aren't they? I look forward to each one.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+