In Which Christopher Walken Gives Pooh a Party


Oh sure, it would be WAY cooler if Christopher Robin was Christopher Walken, but I don't think Pooh would like how it would play out... (Soup von punisher via Soup von b-w)

"Tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM! Get 'er to sew that!"

"Now, we can discuss this in a calm, cool, rational manner, like two mature adults, or I can blow your head off."

"Listen. From my own personal perspective, there are two ways we can handle this. But I'm not going to tell you what those two ways are, because that might give you the idea that you have some sort of 'choice' here."

"You're talkin' to me all wrong, thats the wrong tone. do it again, and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

Previously on Popped Culture...
The Bambie Hunter
Alien Vs. Pooh
Apocalypse Pooh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+