How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

Did ya miss me? How could you with such great guest bloggers filling in for me?

Many thanks to webgrrl for her take on the new fall TV season: I too think Studio 60 will be a hit and the best of the two SNL shows coming out. With Aaron Sorkin behind it, I think they could have a winner. I’d say it was odd that there are two similar shows coming out the same year, but Hollywood has always been skilled at beating a horse long before it’s dead. I don’t have as high hopes for Tina Fey’s 30 Rock – it has the feel of something rushed together once Lorne Michaels got wind of Studio 60.

As for a new show from J.J. Abrams, it sounds a lot like Spike Lee’s Inside Man, but as long as he doesn’t end up abandoning Lost I’m willing to give it a shot.

And thanks to James for stepping out of the world of finance to tell everyone that enough is enough about Mel Gibson. I couldn’t agree more – we already knew Mel was crazy. Just look back at South Park’s The Passion of the Jew. Amusingly, he’s now blogged more than his girlfriend over at It’s All About Me. Ok, it’s amusing to me at least.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, nice to no somebody missed me! ;)
    Now if I could only think of something to write today...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+