IMITATION: The Sincerest Form of Flattery

Psyching yourself up for another week in cube? Having a hard time dragging yourself into the office? Then why not take some inspiration from these pop culture motivational posters?

The Trek posters are the best of the bunch and the inspiration, as it were, for this posting. Go check 'em out. Warning: major geek alert.


Inspiring to me as this is how I play all games. It works at the beginning until my opponents decide to read the instructions. From a collection of gaming posters.


Maybe Quentin Tarantino should hang this one on his wall as he contemplates the disaster that is Grindhouse. Falling out of the Top 10 on week two? How embarrassing.


Even super-villains need a little pick-me-up now and again. And who doesn't love a clown? From a collection of comic book motivational posters.


"Do it for her." Mmmm, Simpsons reference.


I was there to match my intellect on national TV
Against a plumber, oh, and an architect, both with a PhD
I was tense, I was nervous, I guess it just wasnt my night
Art Fleming gave the answers
Oh, but I couldnt get the questions right, -ight, -ight

I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)
I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)

From a collection of, mostly, pop culture posters.


Let's face it, your boss could be worse... Are you inspired now? Then go make your own poster. If you post it, add a link in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. I've had bosses worse than him... trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!

    I'd seen the Star Trek one before but not the rest! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star Trek Poster: One of these 4 men will be vapourized in the next 120 seconds. Can you guess which?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying being a collector of pop culture detritus and I'm happy you all like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Weird Al reference! I hadn't thought of that song in years. Now it's stuck in my head...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+