Futurama X-Men

"A friend of mine suggested one day that it would be cool to see the characters of Futurama as X-Men and so I drew him Fry as Cyclops. For some reason I couldn't just stop there...and what came of it was a pretty extensive illustration with some of the most obscure characters from both the X-Men and Futurama universes."
deviantARTist gottabecarl X-Men/Futurama mashup is stunning. I really don't know my X-Men beyond the movies (yes, I know, my bad) but I would have picked Mom as Magneto to counter Professor Farnsworth's Professor X. Though Zapp Brannigan is always amusing. (Link via Neatogeek)

Previously on Popped Culture...
I'm Goin' Down To New New York, Gonna Have Myself A Time
May The Futurama Be With You
Vincent Van Wolverine

1 comment:

  1. I really don't know my X-Men beyond the movies (yes, I know, my bad)

    Any sort of comic book franchise is hard to keep up with because the volume of content produced is so huge.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+