The Nasty, Brutish And Short Life Of Mario


I love the idea that there are consequences to the actions in Super Mario Bros. that take place off screen. Poor Mario, just can't live with the guilt. From the webcomic Maneggs, via John Farrier of the now defunct Neatogeek who will continue finding gems like these over at Neatorama.



And from a simpler time, Victorian Mario Bros. on the Nintendo Entertainment Stereoscopic. By das chupa of Zero Lives.

Previously on Popped Culture...
Mario's Mass Grave
The Creation of Mario
Communist Mariofesto

5 comments:

  1. Wow, two hat tips in a row! I'm flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And well deserved too - there were many a post I couldn't get to due to my vacation. Looking forward to more Neatorama posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I held her in my arms and chest. Feed it through my milk production. She was very young when the cow is dead. To me there is no difference between a calf and a child

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mario is the most popular and favourite game of all people. This is truly fabulous idea and I am sure that all the people will also like this idea as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+