The Last Last Last Last Last Last Supper


I used to think that the Last Supper took place the day before Good Friday, but I have been reliably informed by my colleague @holycharlie that it actually takes place on Wednesday. But seeing as the rest of you are likely as theologically misinformed as I am that I should point out my ridiculously large (though not complete) collection of pop culture Last Supper parodies and the Last Supper tag. They're sacrilicious!

Previously on Popped Culture
Suddenly Last Supper
How To Tell Your Kids About The Easter Bunny
Battlestar Galact-egg-a

6 comments:

  1. the cereal one is sacdelicious.

    The last supper was actually passover seder. Not sure what day that fell on 2k+years ago. Easter, or Ishtar, takes place the Sunday following passover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can clearly see, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, well timed.
    ps. did you ever see the uber blasphemous last supper where jesus was being eaten by zombie apostles?
    if i had a link, i'd share it: if you haven't seen it, i'd google "zombie last supper" or something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol these are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Loonie Toons one...that would make a great cartoon parody too. Can you imagine Bugs saying "What's Up Doc" to Pontius Pilate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pontius would have to be played by Elmer Fudd or perhaps Yosemite Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+