The Original Fail Whale

It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability, a Sperm Whale had been called into existence, several miles above the surface of an alien planet and since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity.

Twitter owes Douglas Adams a debt of gratitude. (Fail Whale via ThinkGeek)

Previously on Popped Culture...
Happy Towel Day, Hoopy Froods!
Who/What To Worship?
I'm On Twitter! I'm On Facebook! La-La La La La La

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten all about that Fail Whale.

    Have you seen Yiying Lu's artwork other than Fail Whale? It's marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that's sad - even more so than the crying clowns. I'll have to cheer up by looking at my mural of dogs playing poker.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+