Come And Play With Us, Danny


Hello Danny. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Danny. Forever... and ever... and ever.

Scenes from The Shining is a popular subject at this year's Gallery 1988 Crazy for Cult show. Above: Come Play With Us by Israel Sanchez.



"My girls, sir, they didn't care for the Overlook at first. One of them actually stole a pack of matches, and tried to burn it down. But I 'corrected' them sir. And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty, I 'corrected' her. "

Above: A Father's Duty by Audrey Pongracz. To this day this movie scares the crap out of me.



"Danny, I'm coming! Come out, come out, where ever you are." Above: The Caretaker by Lucas Gluesenkamp.

Previously on Popped Culture...
All Work And No Reese's Pieces Makes E.T. A Dull Boy
Heeere's Cookie Monster!
Heeere's Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+