Unusual Suspects


"Keaton always said, 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.' Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."

Augie Pagan takes on one of my favourite movies, The Usual Suspects and recreates in for Gallery 1988's Crazy 4 Cult show, making reference to past movies that some of the actors have been in. I think these are the six: Willow, Che, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Wolfman, Cool World and Excalibur.

So hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.

Previously on Popped Culture...
Fear And Loathing On Sesame Street
Che's Big Adventure
How To Spot A Wolfman

2 comments:

  1. I had an art history prof back in college who loved this movie so much that she always greeted our class with "Well, I see the usual suspects are here today." Every. Single. Day.

    I eventually saw the movie, which was pretty good. But it didn't make the prof's mannerism make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sent one of our friends, who was at a new office job, a singing gorilla-gram. We signed it The Usual Suspects so she knew who to kill later.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+