Screw You, Conan!


Worst Super Bowl Party Ever

So that's it? Everybody's all friends now? So WTF did I have to hear/see/watch all that overblown late night drama for? I mean it's funny, but screw you Letterman. If I wasn't already not watching you both, I'd totally stop watching you. I assume Conan's gazillion-dollar payoff is helping him keep the rage under control.



Ha ha, guess not! (farkus, tbh via  The Daily What)

Previously on Popped Culture...
Late Night With Taiwanese Information Animations
Leno, You Monkeyspank!
Late Night with... Who Cares?

2 comments:

  1. I think that is my least favourite Super Bowl advert of all time, even more than those creepy Baby Bob and E*Trade babies commercials. It's like a slap in the face to any Conan fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I laughed when I saw it and then had a "...wait a minute!" moment.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+