Lost Tiki


It's the series finale of Lost, so I'm having a last go at some of the great fan and artist created Lost tributes and parodies today. Outside of The Simpsons, I can't think of another show that has generated so much devotion.

Dave MacDowell is one of my favourite pop artists but I didn't realize he'd made a piece until I came across Unreality's gallery of fan art.

Previously on Popped Culture...
Will You Be My Constant?
Lost: Explosions! Sex In Cages!
Meanwhile, In The Parallel Lost Universe...

1 comment:

  1. Lost is Cancer to Television

    For six years LOST has had me more confused than Paula Abdul at a physics lecture. Really, LOST, Really?  A parallel reality, really?  I saw it the first time when it was called SLIDING DOORS.  Yeah, I just called you out for ripping off a Gwyneth Paltrow movie from 1998!  This whole last season has been nothing but a disappointment.  Yes the Jacob/Man in Black was a compelling story-line, but could you please tell me what that has to do with the last five seasons?  Good writing demands that these two integral characters must be introduced in the first act of the story, but good writing was never your strong suit.  Instead we have to be content with the fact that it happened on the island so it is vaguely kind of related to a story line similar to the one that I have literally devoted six years of my attention to.   The "Adam and Eve" skeletons are the man and black and his mother?  You know what would have been more interesting? More>>>

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+