Contest: The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus


The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Popped Culture contest No. 2: On Friday, Dec. 11 American Express is hosting a gala screening of The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus in Toronto. The screening takes place two weeks before the film opens in Canadian theatres and will feature a Q&A session with director Terry Gilliam! And guess who is giving away two pairs of tickets? Me! That was obvious, wasn't it?

What: Gala screening of The Imaginarum of Dr. Parnassus
When: Friday, Dec. 11. Doors open at 6 p.m., screening starts at 7 p.m.
Where: Screening and after party will take place at The Carlu, 444 Yonge Street, Toronto

To win: First, go to www.americanexpress.ca/events and find the right phrase. Then email me (hint: it's in my profile) the phrase and either join my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter and/or vote for Popped Culture in the Canadian Blog Awards. I will enter all the correct entries into a draw on Wednesday night at 11 p.m. and let the winners know Thursday morning.

You have to be 18 or be accompanied by an adult to attend and I'm not flying anyone in so, you know, keep that in mind. No prize substitutions either.

Good luck! I can't wait to see this and a Q&A with Terry Gilliam too? Cool.

Previously on Popped Culture...
My Name Is Depp And I Love To Get Blotto
Imaginationland: Realer Than Any Of Us
Star Trek Knights of the Round Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+