It Came From The Far Side Photoshop

The Far Side is the best comic ever drawn, hands down. Gary Larson's humour was groundbreaking, irreverent and twisted and his influence continues 14 years after the last strip was run.

While Larson has asked fans to keep his comics off line, for his own personal reasons, I was happy to see the Worth1000 have run several Far Side tribute contests and there is a Far Side Reenactments pool on Flickr. Below are my 10 favourites - I find the best are ones that don't need any additional dialogue.












4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I had no idea there were sites with Far Side stuff like this. Although, duh, it is the interweb. Thanks for the cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly! When I found these I knew more people needed to see them. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's really cool. It seems like the uses to which Photoshop can be put never end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff - love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+