What Else Is In The Teaches Of Peaches? Huh? What?


I get an illicit thrill anytime I find my childhood touchstones acting in an adult fashion. There's something so wrong yet so right when a Muppet is acting sexually or cursing like Joe Pesci. And this Miss Piggy and Peaches mashup by waambat is so very wonderfully wrong.

Previous examples: Pulp Muppets, Kermit singing Hurt and Martin Scorsese's Sesame Street.

Check out a dozen of the Best Kids Show/Rap Mashups over at Unreality, where I found the above atrocity.

On an sort of related note, my 2 1/2 year old was walking around the house the other day, happily calling something "silly crap," and I'm so pleased he picked up his first swear word from my wife and not me!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa. I don't which is sicker...that or that version of "Hurt" Kermit did a while back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, though the Kermit one makes me a little sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the muppet mash-up have you seen the bert and ernie rap?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+