Han Solo, P.I.


It's the Star Wars/Magnum P.I. mashup you didn't know you needed but are now complete because you've seen it. Wow, I miss that show - I used to watch it daily during university. Wow, I miss barely going to school.

Anyway, TheCBVee has nailed this, shot for shot, or at least as close as possible considering one takes place in Hawaii and the other in a galaxy far, far away. (Link via Neatorama)

Previously on Popped Culture...
Higgins! Call Off the Dogs!
TV's Greatest Icons
Where Everybody Knows Your Name

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Wow - great editing. Can't imagine how much time it took to find so many matching shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - that's why I went for the side-by-side comparison instead of the stand alone version. It really shows how much more impressive other people's time-wasting skills are than mine.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+