Big Lebowski Last Supper Abides

"Look, let me explain something. I'm not Jesus. You're Jesus. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That or His Dudeness... Duder... or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing."

The Big Lebowski Last Supper will match your favorite rug and really tie the room together. How nobody had yet created a Dude Last Supper is a surprise to me (and trust me, I've looked at more than a few.) Even though I'm not a member of the Big Lebowski cult, I know a fan favourite when I see one.

So with that shameful pop culture confession behind me, I leave it to you to identify the disciples as I'm not going to even try.

Update: And Funktards comes through with flying colours! From left to right: Nihilist #1, Nihilist #2, Nihilist #3, The Stranger, Jackie Treehorn, Maude, The Dude (as Jesus), Donny, Walter Sobchak, The Jesus, Bunny, Brandt, Jeffrey Lebowski (aka The Big Lebowski)

Previously on Popped Culture...
Suddenly Last Supper
Th-th-th-That's Sacrilegious Folks!
South Park Last Supper... You Bastards!
Watchmen Last Supper

9 comments:

  1. My god, that is awesome. You're always posting some kickass content over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High praise from you Dalton, you're not so shabby with your finds yourself. If I can find something that amuses myself and others. I'm a happy guy.

    So how about helping out with these disciples?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From left to right:

    Nihilist #1, Nihilist #2, Nihilist #3, The Stranger, Jackie Treehorn, Maude, The Dude, Donny, Walter Sobchak, The Jesus, Bunny, Brandt, Jeffrey Lebowski (aka The Big Lebowski)

    I don't think I missed any. Sorry, I can't remember the Nihilists individual names either.

    And I hope you don't mind, but I'm likely gonna steal this. This pic is just too awesome not to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all at once! You are in the cult, I assume. And of course, post away. I've no special claim on this, I just like collecting Last Supper parodies/homages for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick correction, bro. When I said "The Jesus", I meant the character from the flick named "The Jesus", which is the guy in purple standing behind Walter. My bad for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously you didn't look hard enough. " The Dude Abides".
    http://misteretickets.blogspot.com/2008/07/iconic-paintings-from-history.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my defence, I'm very lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to see this movie for years after the National Review declared it to be one of the most philosophically significant movies of our era.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a knitting pattern for the Dude's sweater here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30970493 if anyone's interested and is handy with a couple sticks.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+