Legos Crawl In Search Of Blood


"I have something I want to tell you. I'm not like other guys." Truer words have never been spoke.

You know it's thriller, Lego thriller night. Tired of the Michael Jackson tributes and retrospectives? Too bad, I was away for the weekend and need to get it out of my system, mostly by posting this recreation of Thriller, entirely in Lego. I did an extensive five-minute search and couldn't find a less-blurry version, or the original creator for that matter. Stupid internet.

Of course Jacko's lasting legacy, at least for me, is introducing me to the world of pop culture parody, vias Weird Al Yankovic's Eat It.
Just eat it, eat it , eat it
Get yourself an egg and beat it
Have some more chicken, have some more pie
It doesn't matter , it's broiled or fried
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, ooh
That's gold, people. Thanks Michael. Thanks Al.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+