Would You Like A Brain Slug With That?


Woman: We favour unreasonably huge subsidies to the Brain Slug Planet.
Fry: OK, but what are the Brain Slugs who control you gonna do for the working man?
Woman: Attach Brain Slugs to them.
Fry: Sure, you say that now!
I have never seen anything more delicious and terrifying than Alicia Traveria's Brain Slug cupcakes. I'd even consider attaching one to my head except that I'd be concerned the poor little thing would starve to death. (Link via Neatorama)

Previously on Popped Culture...
What Would Pac-Man Eat?
Lost Cake Flashes Before Your Eyes
Baking Disasters: Burn Baby Burn

2 comments:

  1. The Hypno-Toad commands you to leave the cupcake alone. All hail the Hypno-Toad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I put my blog on hiatus a will back I wanted to put the Hypnotoad as a looping GIF. I also watched Everybody Loves Hypnotoad, admittedly on fast forward.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+