Lost Fans More Annoying Than Ever


Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever

From the Onion News Network: "Producers say the last season of Lost will contain an unprecedented number of twists and turns for fans to endlessly debate around people who don't care at all."

Of course, I kid. Why one of my best friends makes a living being an annoying Lost fan. And this is hardly the blog to call someone out about their pop culture obsessions. Tuesday, February 2nd 8pmET. Just sayin'.

Previously on Popped Culture...
The Lost Supper
Don't Tell Locke What He Can't Do
I Love It When A Mashup Comes Together

1 comment:

  1. My theory is that the entire series is a dream that Hugo is having.

    Oh, wait, now I'm living up to the stereotype....

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+