Fear And Loathing In The Mystery Machine

We were ten minutes south of San Clemente when the putrid green daisy walls of the van started closing in. I recall the fat four-eyed lesbian sweater girl saying something like "are you okay, Mr. Duke? We've got a mystery to solve..." when suddenly the gullet of the garish chartreuse steel beast began to spasm, as if a digestive track readying itself to vomit. I began clawing at my hamstrings and when I turned my head I was looking into the irridescent eyes of a grotesque animal screeching "Ruh Roh! Ruh Roh!" in a hoarse irritating dog-accented gibberish. That's when it things began to turn weird.
Read the rest of the rest of the never-aired 1973 Scooby Doo episode with guest star Hunter S. Thompson. Many, many thanks to The Zeray Gazette for pointing me to this madness!

Previously at Popped Culture...
I Know We'll Catch That Villain
Sad Kermit
Clean and Sober

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+