Happy Canada Day, Eh?

Wee, time to celebrate the birth of our great nation with a holiday in the middle of the week. WTF?! Stupid calendar. Anyway, to you non-Canadians, this is downtown Toronto. Yep, it's all wilderness up here.

Ok, maybe four hours north of the city it looks like this. I want to go there, but it will have to wait a couple of weeks. Have a great day, everyone.

Previously on Popped Culture...
A Popped Culture Canada Day
This Book Decapitated Michael Ondaatje
Canadian History: The Video Game

2 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day, my friend! And I have to say that I would like to visit the Ontario wilderness one day. It looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mercurie - it's my favourite place to be in the summer. French River, technically its not even all that far north.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+