I’m Not Bad, I’m Just Drawn That Way

In what would seem to be a perfect piece of casting, Paris and Nicky Hilton are being turned into cartoon characters for an animated series about their lives.

Wha? I thought that was what we were already watching as there is no possible way those two women are for real. But assuming they actually exist, why not a cartoon?

This is something that is actually being considered – that is a preliminary character design on the left. If they have to, why not give them superpowers too? Paris could utter “That’s Hot!” and then whatever she touched would ignite. Or when she does her over-the-shoulder red carpet look (you know the one) Greek shipping heirs would fall into her arms like Tinkerbell. I don’t know what Nicky would do. Spend freely and look slightly less slutty than her sister, I suppose.

Of course this wouldn’t be the first time Paris has gone 2D. She appeared in the appropriately titled South Park episode Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset. She is also, for reasons I am unable to comprehend, set to voice a character on The Simpsons. I guess I’ll have to accept that as one the “off years” as described one entry below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+