Insane Clown Last Supper

The Last Supper is the image that keeps on giving. Today's iteration, evil, murderous clowns. Here's who I can identify:

(L-R): Joker (Jack Nicholson), Joker (Ceaser Romero), Joker (Heath Ledger), Krusty the Clown (The Simpsons), ?, Captain Spaulding (House of 1000 Corpses), Pennywise (It), Saw clown, Jack in the Box (fast food mascot), a jack-in-the-box, Homey D. Clown (In Living Color), John Wayne Gacy, Ronald McDonald.

So I don't recognize the clown with the KFC bucket in front of him, sitting in the traditional Judas spot. Perhaps he is betraying the Christ figure/Pennywise by being good. Anyone know who that is?

I also question Krusty's inclusion, unless it is actually the evil Talking Krusty Doll. In any case, he's at least Jewish. (Link via Dark Vomit, by way of Super Punch and Zeray Gazette)

Previously on Popped Culture...
Suddenly Last Supper
Big Lebowski Last Supper Abides
Th-th-th-That's Sacrilegious Folks!

10 comments:

  1. I was just about to post this over at our place as well. I was also wondering who that clown was. The only thing I can come up with is that it is Michael Myers as a kid in the first Rob Zombie 'Halloween' flick. Could be totally wrong on that though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good eye! I think you're right. I just did an image search and it's a close match. Any thoughts on the jack-in-the-box on the table?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just assuming that's some random jack-in-the-box on the table. Otherwise, I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup it's Little Michael all dressed up for Halloween.

    I hate clowns. Loathe them. And yet this made me laugh :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think that KFC clown was from Poltergeist, the clown in the kids room that he hates? Looks pretty terrifyingly similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a clown last supper with no bozo? blasphemy!

    KFC Clown was an old Ben Copper costume from the 70's but was featured in RZ's version of Halloween. There are a few images of it here (http://www.filmedge.net/Halloween/photos2.htm).

    The jack in the box is also a toy from the 70's i'll let you guess what his name is but the only image I could find was here (http://www.jaunted.com/tag/Weird) towards the bottom of the page.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal... I also wonder about the little chicken on the front...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Krusty really should have been Sideshow Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Except for the whole no clown makeup thing (but that hair!) Thanks for the lowdown. I needed help with a few. I've been researching evil clowns lately for a new art project and this image is priceless! http://marthahull.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+