Away In A Monster Mash



While I'm told Jesus is the Reason for the Season, during the 12 Days of Popped Culture Christmas, we do things a little differently. Day Nine brings us a charming Nativity scene of the Virgin Bride as Mary, Frankenstein's monster as Joseph. They are surrounded by Dracula, the Wolfman and the Creature From the Black Lagoon as, I assume, the Three Wise Men. (I can't find the original on this, but the link is via Jesus Is Love)

Previously on Popped Culture...
The Breakfast Cereal Club
Evil Comes In All Shapes And Sizes
Suddenly Last Supper

3 comments:

  1. Only thing that would have made this better would have been the baby wrapped in swaddling cloth made of Mummy rags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! It's days like this I wish I had even a small amount of artistic talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My art history is failing me; I can't find the original, either.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+