Reinventing The Wheel



After much procrastination on my part, the redesign is complete! This is the first major re-do since moving from AOL (of which the first 14 months of posts have been lost to the slow demise of that once mighty company), so it's kind of a big deal for me.

But now I'm all hooked up with big, shiny pics and videos, links to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr and other such social media.

Many, many thanks to my friend Karen Geier over at Sharp Pants. Anything you like is her doing. Anything you don't is most likely mine.

Anyway, share and enjoy.

Previously on Popped Culture...
Word Up!
Stay Out Of Riverdale!
All Popped, No Culture

4 comments:

  1. Almost didn't recognize the place at first. Looks awesome, my friend. Been meaning to get around to doing an overhaul of Funktards for a while now also. Of course, my laziness prevents that from happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but Moe, the dank! The dank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, you'll forget all about it when you get your million dollar birthday fries.

    Yep the desire for shiny finally outweighed my predilection for laziness.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+