Cooking MC's Like A Pound Of Bacon


"I'm sorry for the hair-dos, baggy pants, the scandals, the lies, the gangs and I'm sorry about the music. I was young, manipulated and I was a puppet."

Twenty years after the fact, Vanilla Ice is apologizing for Ice Ice Baby. Why? Is it because he feels like he was a fraud? A terrible singer? Nope, because now he's old and a paid puppet for Virgin Mobile's Right Music Wrongs viral campaign.

From their "manifesto": In a world awash with the insincerity of reality pop stars and pre-fabricated, formulaic, celebrity seeking, silicone enhanced lip sync-ers, something has gone desperately and dangerously wrong with music.

Awash with insincerity? That's just a little on the nose.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I think Vanilla Ice needs to do more than apologise for "Ice, Ice, Baby...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+