What Colour Is Your Nerd?

Inspired by the Nerdist's call for Nerd Collages, I threw together my own. In retrospect there are a few things I would have added, but I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Ok, here are the nerdy details, clockwise from bottom left:
Axis & Allies board game
Douglas Coupland: Generation X
Trivial Pursuit card
iTunes card
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season One
The Cure: Three Imaginary Boys (first album, English import, vinyl)
Sudbury, Ont. snow globe
Disco Stu
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (signed by Douglas Adams!)
Philip K. Dick: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
Calvin & Hobbes: Scientific Progress Goes 'Boink'
Watchmen
Simpsons cast poster
Comic Book Store Guy
Toronto International Film Festival guide (from 1997, my second year of 12 years of attendance)
Bloom County: Billy and the Boingers Bootleg
Asterix and the Goths
James Bond: Goldfinger
Sydney snow globe
The Tick
Kordos (or is it Kang?)

If you make your own, post a link in the comments. I'd love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+