Baby On Board, Something, Something Burt Ward

And they say Kevin is the irresponsible one. I'll show them...Car seat, shmar seat. Hopefully that wasn’t what Britney Spears had to say when the LAPD showed up at her mansion to get "contact information" at the request of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services.

Seems our favourite young celebrity mom was caught on camera while behind the wheel of her SUV with her infant son sitting on her lap.

But don’t worry, it wasn’t Britney’s fault – the paparazzi made her do it! She had stopped for a Starbucks (just like real people!) and her bodyguard (just like… never mind.) went in to fetch her caffeine hit, when the evil photographers surrounded the unprotected mother and babe. When the wayward servant returned, Britney sped off with her five-month-old still perched on her lap.
"Today, I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby," Spears said later in a statement. "...I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."
Like putting him in harms way, I suppose, missing the irony, as usual. Including the fact that she got caught because of a picture taken while she was escaping from the paparazzi.

Not surprisingly, the lensers didn’t see their role quite the same way. X17, the photo agency representing the shutterbugs who aimed their lenses at Spears' said the pictures were taken "in a very peaceful context, in which photographers exhibited no aggressive behavior."

Lesson learned? Buckle up, especially when there are dozens of people taking your photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+