Ok, that may be a touch premature, but I have been nominated for Best Entertainment Blog over at the Canadian Blog Awards. What fun! I of course only got into this blogging thing to feed my raging ego and to accumulate wealth, fame and everything else that comes with getting millions of hits a day. Ask me how that’s working out…
Nonetheless, I do appreciate the nod and glad that someone out there likes what I do. If anything it means I will be exposed to a few new good blogs that I’ve never seen before. If you feel like voting for me (oh yeah, I forgot to mention that part) I won’t say no, but don’t feel obligated or anything. Ok, I'm begging.
There are also a few of my friends nominated, so check them out as they are all worth reading (and voting for):
- Scandal Sheet – The nastiest celeb gossip wrap-up around. Wonderfully catty.
- Nik at Nite – Pop culture insight, bar none. Better than Lost itself.
- My Dinner Table – The mouthwatering site of a dedicated foodie, from gourmet to street meat.
- Menard Communications – Opinionated, mouthy, sarcastic and idealistic all at the same time.
- Amber Mac – The Geek Goddess, the Queen of Web 2.0.